Site Navigation

Term Start Home

Useful Links:

National NUS Site

Salford NUS Site


You may want to join the Students' Union. I understand there is a card called the NUS Extra card. The card entitles you to discounts from a range of things. Whilst, I think, the NUS Extra discounts are available only in the UK, if you get an NUS Extra card, for an extra 1 you can also get an International Student Identity Card, which may be more useful outside the UK.

If you are interested, please follow the link on the left. I believe that your card(s) will be posted to the Students' Union in Salford, but I think the Union reps here are happy to forward your card on to you, so long as you get in touch with them and tell them your postal address.

Created with Code-sucks, Notetab Light and WebMonkey