Site Navigation

Home Page

APL Policy

APL Form
Am I eligible, and How do I apply?

This website is only intended to supplement the main University of Salford site (available HERE), however, basically you need at least a second class honours degree in a subject related either to construction or law.

The recommended way to apply now is using the online application system, which can be accessed by clicking here.

If you do not have "standard" entry qualifications [see above links] you may still qualify by virtue of professional experience. To apply by this route, you would still need to make an online application (see link above), as a first step, including in your personal statement a request to be considered via the "APEL" route. You would then need to complete the APL portfolio as described in the documents in the left hand navigation bar. If you have queries about this type of application then please get in touch with Dr Paul Tracey, the programme leader (click to email).

International Students

We welcome students from overseas, however, do please note that we focus on the law of England and Wales. In addition, one area where the University is entirely rigid is in relation to English language qualifications. If you are applying from overseas, please check the English Language requirements available from: UoS International Students. If, according to these criteria, you need to provide proof of ability in English, then you must provide the relevant certificate. Without this, the University will not permit you to commence your studies.
Created with Code-sucks, Notetab Light and WebMonkey